The Office on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (MOAPIA) is committed to informing the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community about public safety services, initiatives, and programs.
The following link contains translated materials related to safety:
Below are MOAPIA's programs related to safety:
Additionally, the following links are resources related to safety in the District of Columbia:
- Asian/Pacific Islander Domestic Violence Resource Project
- DC Emergency Resources
- Office for Victims of Crime (US Department of Justice)
- Office for Victims of Crime Online Directory of Crime Victim Services
- DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services
- DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency
- DC Metropolitan Police Department (MPD)
- DC MPD Asian Liaison Unit
- Smart 911
For more information, please contact Rosie Sullivan at (202) 727-9646 or email [email protected].