Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 442-5036
The Parent and Family Resource Centers are designed to help parents, guardians and caregivers provide more support to their children. The centers are open to all families of DCPS students.
Our goals are to:
- Create learning opportunities to help parents support their children's learning and wellbeing
- Provide workshops, support groups and training sessions that help increase parent involvement and effectiveness
- Serve as a resource for official DCPS information
- Provide access to DCPS and community resources
- Link parents to teachers and schools in ways that will improve outcomes for their children
Ward 8 Parent and Family Resource Center (PFRC 8)
Located in M.C. Terrell Elementary School
3301 Wheeler Road, SE (Located on 2nd Floor)
Phone: (202) 645-6619
For more information, please contact Neel Saxena at (202) 727-0729 or email [email protected].