Open Government and FOIA - MOAPIA
Open Government Material
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information
- P Card Purchases
- Budget Information
- Minutes of Commission on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs Meetings
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- MOAPIA Organizational Chart
- Submit Feedback on MOAPIA's Performance
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within MOAPIA for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. MOAPIA’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
441 4th Street NW, Suite 721 North
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 727-3120